The key is personal and you are not allowed to borrow it from anyone or to lend it to anyone.
With the key, you can:
- Access the equipment storages for use and borrowing (not ropes).
- Change the angle of the bouldering wall in Bommari. This requires brief introduction to the system!
To get the key, you must
- Have paid the 5 € or 35 € membership fee for the current year. See section “How to become a member” above.
- Prove to us that you know the basics of climbing, to prevent injury. This can be done at wednesdays during the climbing hours. Tekiila’s basic climbing course or previous climbing experience is proof enough.
- Pay 10 € for the key to Tekiila’s bank account (IBAN: FI17 1439 3000 1057 29 and BIC: NDEAFIHH) with reference number 6677 and message “key / Your Name”.
- Take a screenshot or print of the payment as a proof.
- Print the key-document from here and fill in your name, email, phone number and sign with date.
- Then you have to contact Tekiila’s “Avainvastaava” (milan makipaa (at) gmail com) and make an appointment when to get the key (preferred time: Wednesday during climbing hours).
Tekiila has a mailing list, jasenisto (at) tekiila fi. This is a forum for announcing climbing trips and excursions, changes in bommari/Tamppi Areena and everything else related to climbing and our activities. You can join the mailing list here. (Please use your tuni.fi email address if possible when subscribing)